Motor Insurance for non-EU Vehicles

Any holder of a motor vehicle registered in a third country (not a member state of EEA) is obliged, on entering or during its stay on the territory of EEA (European Economic Area) to conclude, prior to the crossing of the frontier, a contract of insurance called Frontier Insurance. The temporary Frontier Insurance is a […]